10 Saints' Quotes That Will Make You Love The Rosary Prayer!Our Lady in many revelations asks to pray it. It was John Paul’s and many saints’ favorite prayer. The Rosary...
Our Lady in many revelations asks to pray it. It was John Paul's and many saints' favorite prayer. The Rosary is the most powerful weapon to fight, it can change a lot in your life. Will you take the challenge?
Boring? Too monotonous? Too long? What do you think about the rosary? What are your experiences with that prayer? We'd like to invite you to take a fresh look at that unique way of praying.
Take rosary beads and cling to your Mother and Her heart that still waits for you. Even if you think that everything has already been lost, even if your're in the centre of difficulties. Entrust yourself to Jesus through the hands of Mary.
Here are 10 quotes that talk about how wise, important and powerful is the rosary prayer:
- There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary - Sister Lucia dos Santos, Fatima seer.
- You must know that when you ‘hail’ Mary, she immediately greets you! Don’t think that she is one of those rude women of whom there are so many — on the contrary, she is utterly courteous and pleasant. If you greet her, she will answer you right away and converse with you! - Saint Bernardine of Siena.
- Our Lady has never refused me a grace through the recitation of the rosary - Saint Padre Pio.
- The Rosary is the best therapy for these distraught, unhappy, fearful, and frustrated souls, precisely because it involves the simultaneous use of three powers: the physical, the vocal, and the spiritual… - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.
- Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil (...) sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if (...) you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins - Saint Louis de Montfort.
- The Holy Rosary is a powerful weapon. Use it with confidence and you'll be amazed at the results - Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- If you wish to convert anyone to the fullness of the knowledge of Our Lord and of His Mystical Body, then teach him the Rosary. One of two things will happen. Either he will stop saying the Rosary - or he will get the gift of faith - Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
- If you desire peace in your hearts, in your homes, and in your country, assemble each evening to recite the Rosary. Let not even one day pass without saying it, no matter how burdened you may be with many cares and labors - Pope Pius XI.
- Become little. Our Lord hides Himself from the proud and reveals the treasures of His grace to the humble. Never fear if, when thinking on your own, daring and childish words and affections escape from you. Jesus wants this. Mary encourages you. If you say the Rosary in this way, you will learn to pray well - Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- Abandon yourself into the hands of Mary. She will take care of you - Saint Padre Pio.